Friday, February 18, 2011

Dilemma.

It is really rather relieving to know that my biggest dilemma (and really, quite heavy on my shoulders at the moment) this morning was this:



I ordered eggs - over medium, an english muffin, butter - on the side, seasoned potatoes, and a small sliver of french toast. I ate everything and saved the eggs and english muffins last. Here's where the dilemma kicked in:

I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH BREAD FOR MY EGG YOLK. WHAT. THE. CRAZY.

I looked around, curious as to why my coworkers were staring at me. Apparantly, I looked like I was trying to solve the Riemann Hypothesis. I explained to them my situation, and without blinking once, they replied with, "Just lick the plate. We won't judge you."

Goddamn. I love my morning crew. I licked the hell out of that plate. I had my yolk. I relish in knowing that my biggest problem was that I almost wasn't able to eat the yolk.