Saturday, February 25, 2006

To The Boys I Love

SmarterChild: Here's your Gemini horoscope for Saturday, February 25th, provided by Astrology.com:

Something's making a ruckus and trying to be heard -- and actually, it's you. Your innermost soul is crying out. There's a pressing issue you've been trying to ignore, and it needs to be addressed pronto.

So here it is:

Dickie, I love you so much. You take my breath away at the simple sight of you. You're the only person to have ever done that. You're amazing and unbelievable and don't ever let anybody tell you otherwise. You make my heart stop. You are there, beneath my skin and veins. We're going to know each other forever.

Richard, I don't know how we are going to get that long lost year back, but we will and we will work hard at it. Nobody knows me like you do, and nobody knows you like I do. There's something awfully special about that, and NOBODY loves you like I do. Nobody can. We are powerful; two of a kind. My heart pops, like busted tires on the fast line of the freeway at the thought of you. Under the bed will always be yours and mine.