Saturday, September 17, 2005

Swans Sing And Dance And Play

I think, right now, it's better to feel nothing than to feel everything. Some people have tried to tell me that those aren't my only options, but they don't know me very well. And they most certainly don't know what's best for me.

Still and yet I feel like I am constantly working, moving, doing, and there is an endless list of things to do when I get everything else finally completed.

And at the same time I feel like I'm doing nothing, or maybe just nothing worthwhile.

This is not the verge of a breakdown. This is the edge of a breakthrough. This is not the verge of a breakdown. This is the edge of a breakthrough. This is not the verge of a breakdown. This is the edge of a breakthrough. This is not the verge of a breakdown. This is the edge of a breakthrough. This is not the verge of a breakdown. This is the edge of a breakthrough. This is not the verge of a breakdown. This is the edge of a breakthrough.