Sunday, March 30, 2003

Summer Has not Yet Begun

I think that I ought not to be living in this age and time. Really. i should be existing in the late 1800's. I shared this with my mother over the phone earlier, and she said, "Yes, I've always thought that about you. Then, or the renaissance. But maybe you did.(in spanish)" Funny, I never took her to be the metaphysical, other life type. I was reading an article the other day; I don't remember from what magazine or paper. It was talking about time travel, parallel universes, space/time continuems, and earnestly saying that a majority of scientists see it as a definite possibility in the next 100 years or so. Seeing as we have the New York Times, Life, The World, and Seventeen all stacked in the school library, I can't vouch for it's validity, but that would be absolutely incredible. Except for the whole kill a butterfly, change history thing.